Commercial training/study or a successfully completed commercial degree
Rohlmanns Hof, Luedinghauser Str. 3, D-59387 Ascheberg, Germany
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Frau Stubbe. She is responsible for HR matters at Brumann and can provide you with comprehensive information: +49 2593 9556-0
- You will be responsible for the interface between architecture, project management and suppliers.
- Your tasks will include detailed cost and deadline planning.
- You will receive tenders, check them and evaluate them.
- You will take part in purchasing and negotiation discussions with German and international clients and suppliers.
- You will conduct contract and price negotiations confidently and competently.
- Several years of experience in purchasing; enthusiasm for interior design & decor and high-quality materials
- Strong understanding of technical details and logistics processes
- Very good negotiating skills and persuasiveness
- Fluent in English and German
- Reliable industry contacts
- Confident use of MS Office
For decades, the name Brumann has stood for harmonious architectural concepts in the challenging hotel industry. With around 35 architects and business personnel, we realise ambitious hotel concepts throughout Europe from our base in Ascheberg. With a creative signature that also appeals to an international audience – straight-forward, contemporary and impressive. At Brumann interior design concepts, a pleasant working atmosphere awaits you in the light-filled rooms of the Rohlmann Hof, together with friendly colleagues and an attractive salary.
Apply online here or at firstname.lastname@example.org online