Degree in architecture or interior design
Rohlmanns Hof, Lüdinghauser Str. 3, D-59387 Ascheberg, Germany
Do you have any questions?
Please contact Frau Stubbe. She is responsible for HR matters at Brumann and can provide you with comprehensive information: +49 (2593) 9556 - 0
In our team, your focus will be on the origin of our projects – in design and implementation planning, you will shine with your creative ideas.
In doing so, you will appreciate our style and look forward to developing them further with your own input.
You will drive the projects forward. Similarly, you will have autonomy and a constructive exchange when dealing with the Estimator, Purchasing and Project Management.
- Professional experience, ideally in the planning of large hotel or catering properties.
- You have a clear style, a feel for the detail and know how to distinguish between short-lived fashions and a long-lasting design language.
- Your highest quality is your aspiration, which you maintain even in busy and deadline-critical situations.
- You have a good command of your tools – AutoCAD and graphics programs.
- Complex projects are always joint successes – you like to work in a network and are convincing and inspiring.
- Fluent in German.
For decades, the name Brumann has stood for harmonious architectural concepts in the challenging hotel industry. With around 35 architects and business personnel, we realise ambitious hotel concepts throughout Europe from our base in Ascheberg. With a creative signature that also appeals to an international audience – straight-forward, contemporary and impressive. At Brumann interior design concepts, a pleasant working atmosphere awaits you in the light-filled rooms of the Rohlmann Hof, together with friendly colleagues and an attractive salary.
Apply online here or at email@example.com online